MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Professional x 10
- Excellent x 6
- Great x 5
- Efficient x 4
- Competent x 3
- Helpful x 2
- Good x 2
- Friendly x 2
- Efficient, very professional.
- Did their job perfectly.
- Highly skilled professionals.
- Very dependable.
- Very Good.
- Excellent service.
- Excellent staff.
- Very good service.
- Pleased with service.
- The two gentlemen were the very best. Thank you.
- The staff that attended to my father’s needs were excellent. Very caring and attentive individuals.
- Excellent service. Impressed with professional and kind service. Ryan McConville helped handle the paperwork for the hospital. He was very helpful during this stressful time.