MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Caring and professional.
- Excellent, caring, compassionate, professional. (14-9832; M. Hoyt, J. Bonneau).
- Prompt and professional.
- No improvement needed.
- Compassionate, kept me smiling and comfortable. All the folks in the ambulance made me feel comfortable and at ease. They were highly professional and just all around nice people. (14-15936; A. Harkins, J. Benson).
- Super – Keep up the good work.
- Caring and considerate.
- My EMT Matt was very professional. I would like to thank him for remembering to take my wedding rings off before my hand swelled so that they did not have cut them off. His attention to details was excellent (14-16315; M. Campbell, S. McDuell).
- Thank you. Good job.
- Friendly and caring
- Caring x 2.
- Professional, empathetic, caring.
- Professional! All I can say is that I am very grateful for their service. They listened to me and knew what I needed after I told them my problem (14-8036; A. Hedburg, C. Rockoff).