MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Although I was in pain, the crew was wonderful.
- Quick, skilled, worked great as a team. Eased my fears significantly. Knew I was in good hands. (14-44836; J. Bak, M. Khan and Town of Manchester Fire-Rescue-EMS).
- Wonderful, relaxed, professional. My dad, almost two weeks later, is still exclaim(ing) how kind and patient the EMTs were (14-45500; K. Russell, C. Haag).
- Great care.
- Comforting, professional, helpful.
- Professional and skilled.
- Very professional and knowledgeable (14-42673; J. Traber, T. Oliver).
- Very professional!
- They did a great job.
- They are great!
- EMT very understanding (14-44156; J. Rasmussen).
- Compassionate and caring.
- Very professional service.
- Professional and caring.
- I felt safe.
- Very professional and courteous.
- Pass along how great the crew was on this trip. Both crew members kept the environment calm and soothing even though it was a substantial injury. (14-45791; S. Gregg, N. Raiola).
- Very good, very professional. If it wasn’t for you guys I would not be here today!!! I’m sure of that!!! (14-45129; S. Crittenden, M. Makulis).
- Outstanding!! Thank you (crew members)!! (14-47799; D. Kemp, A. Kramer).