MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Kind, skilled. Thanks so much!
- The EMTs that came were great. They not only took me seriously they had my anxiety under check. I felt as though I was the only person that needed their help. (14-90435; M. Weller, K. Mathiau).
- Professional. Well trained.
- Very responsive, professional, comforting. (14-92443; S. Crittenden, E. Vaughn with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Very skilled + professional.
- Calm, friendly.
- Great crew, both professional yet sensitive. (14-93666; V. Maston, J. Lentini).
- Very professional x 2.
- The paramedics were so nice + comforting + personable. (14-93612; M. Osborne, R. Buechele with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Professional and courteous.
- Friendly + caring.
- It was a smooth and fast ride. I am so grateful.
- I’m very happy, impressed how my mom was treated (14-90614; C. LaChance, G. Geres).
- Very helpful.
- Very thorough.
- Your men were good guys.
- Very professional and caring.
- Very caring and helpful.