MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Very satisfied with service.
- Kind. Reassuring. I was diagnosed with T4 Fx – Broken Ribs & chest wall contusion – I am doing much better – Thank you so much for your care. (15-75390; M. Hoyt, R. Jones with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very courteous and efficient.
- Wonderful, professional teamwork. (15-82319; R. Bochman, K. Twohig with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Courteous and friendly.
- Excellent! Thank you very much!
- Professionalism, great crew.
- Kind and caring.
- I could not have asked for anyone nicer than the ones that took care of me. Absolutely the nicest, caring and talented beyond words. They were reassuring and made me very comfortable. Everyone was really impressed with the quickness of the service. Thank you all so much. (15-83478; M. Tuttle, R. Fross).
- Everyone was caring + professional. No one overwhelmed our daughter. They eased their way into her “space” and made her feel comfortable by talking about Frozen + all the purple she was wearing. J (15-85347; R. Bilodeau, S. Boutot).
- Excellent service.
- Best ever.
- The service was excellent and I was treated very well. (15-82357; J. Rodriguez, B. Gregorieff).
- These people were just great! (15-83135; R. O’Neill, M. Khan).
- Skilled and compassionate.
- Compassionate + efficient. Being my first ambulance experience, if ever I should need your service in the future I would feel confident I would get excellent care. (15-85431; T. Wain, J. Barletta).