Monday, May 22nd
- 0730-1200: Hartford Hospital: Annual EMS Week Symposium, ERC 221. A multidisciplinary group if physicians deliver engaging , EMS-specific presentations. No charge, all level of providers are encouraged to attend. To register please email David.Bailey@hhchealth.org.
- 1000: The staff of OEMS will join the Council of Regional Chairpersons (CORC) in celebration of the annual EMS awards at the State Capitol. All are welcome. The Ceremony will take place in the Old Judiciary Room and will honor individuals and services from throughout Connecticut.
Tuesday, May 23rd
- 1100-1300: Saint Francis Hospital Fajita Festival Lunch
Wednesday, May 24th
- 1200-1400: Hartford Hospital (outside of Conklin Building) Annual Cook-out.
- 1700-1900: Saint Francis Hospital Fajita Fling Dinner
- 1700: Saint Francis Hospital Emergency Department: Annual EMS Champion Award.
- 1730-1900 Hartford Hosptial (outsdie of Conlkin Building) Annual Cool-out.
Thursday, May 25th
- 1800: Johnson Memorial Hospital BBQ. CME follows BBQ at CMEC Ammpitheater (the building on the right as you enter the main hospital driveway) 201 Chestnut Hill Road, Stafford Springs.
Friday, May 26th
- 1700-2000: Ambulance Service of Manchester Employee BBQ. 275 New State Rd, Manchester.
If your organization, facility or agency is having an EMS Week event in the greater Hartford area and you do not see it listed here, please email it to a member of our management team, fill out the contact form, post it as a comment, or email it to us at email@example.com.