In an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
Aetna Ambulance Service, Inc. | (860) 247-6792
Ambulance Service of Manchester, LLC | (860) 647-9798
Blog Design, Credits and Viewing
The ASM-Aetna company blog is best viewed in Google Chrome, Safari, Fire Fox, equivalent or better. The blog design and development was a joint project between Donny Troung of visualgui at http://www.visualgui.com/ and J&M Creative at http://www.jandmcreative.com/ and is maintained by Red Key Solutions.
- Subscribe to receive new blog posts and updates by email on the right side toolbar of the blog homepage. Your information will not be used for any other purpose. Blog Updates are informative and do not include marketing material. They are meant to keep you informed on our company’s operation and news.
- Post a comment by clicking on the Leave a Reply button beneath each post. We encourage you to leave constructive, interesting, engaging, informative or educational comments, including from your own experience.
Rules of Conduct
- Keep it Clean: Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
- Don’t Threaten or Abuse: Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.
- Be Truthful: Don’t knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
- Be Nice: No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Be Proactive: Use the ‘Report’ link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share with Us: We’d love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
The company believes in transparency and honesty in all that we do, blog posts included. When discussing topics and posting comments relevant to ASM and Aetna, please use your real name, be clear who you are, and identify if you work for Aetna, ASM, a competitor, partner agency, client service, within the industry, etc.
The company’s privacy policies in regard to protected health information can be found by clicking here. Please contact the Corporate Compliance Officer at (860) 647-9798 x 249 with any questions regarding the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Company employees should be aware that their use of this blog is subject to the company’s Computer Usage Policy and should refer to the Social Media section of that policy before posting or commenting.
All users of this blog, without regard to role or level of user access, have a limited license to access the site and utilize content. In order to be granted license users must meet eligibility requirements.
This blog is not intended for children under the age of 13. Individuals between the age of 13 and 18 must obtain parental consent before accessing the site.
Additionally, ASM and Aetna retain the right to remove any content or deactivate any user account at any time and are indemnified from any and all third party claims and damages by the blog user and from any action directed at ASM and Aetna for any violation of the Terms or Use and Service by the user.
Posting and Comments
- Comments should be informative, constructive, thoughtful or otherwise useful to blog readers and move the conversation forward otherwise they will not be approved.
- Comments should not be directed towards a specific employee, department, competitor, vendor, associate, partner, town or other agency with which the company conducts business.
- The use of facts, sources and empiric scientific data is encouraged wherever possible. Comments that contain facts known to be false will not be posted.
- All Posts and Comments are subject to approval by the Site Administrator and must meet the criteria set forth within these policies.
- Comments that contain specific complaints or concerns about services rendered as well as any complaints about the company website or blog should be directed to the Corporate Compliance Officer.
Users may NOT do any of the following:
- Use the site to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- Users may not malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company or individual.
- Contribute any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or offensive or that you know to be false, misleading, or untrue.
- Contribute any content that violates any law or right of any third party or use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Create or submit unwanted email (spam) to any other user or any URL.
- Use the site to support multilevel marketing schemes or off-topic content.
- With the exception of feeds, use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the site for any purpose without the express written permission for ASM and Aetna.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large digital data load on the blog site’s infrastructure.
- Bypass any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the site.
- Identify, describe or expose any Protected Health Information (PHI) or otherwise violate the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Terms of Service
- Information on this site is the property of Aetna and ASM and is subject to copyright laws.
- Copyright infringement occurs when content, text or images are used without permission or credit. Respect copyright, fair use and financial disclosure laws.
- Posts should not be relied upon and may contain inaccuracies or mistakes, and the reader should seek professional advice on any subject matter addressed.
- Content contained in posts may change over time; links may be dated; the content may not be valid.
- Content on the blog site (such as videos, images, photos, PowerPoint or other presentations or documents) are believed to be covered under Fair Use.
- Content is drafted in and intended for the English language. Translation into another language may affect the accuracy of the content.
Contact us about our web presence or contents by:
1. Filling out the feedback text box here…
2. Contacting the appropriate manager here…