Monday May 20th- Friday May 24th
- 0800 Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital Breakfast/Treats
Tuesday May 21st
- 0630-0900 CCMC EMS Breakfast
- 0730-1200: Hartford Hospital: Annual EMS Week Symposium, ERC 221. A multidisciplinary group if physicians deliver engaging , EMS-specific presentations. No charge, all level of providers are encouraged to attend.
- 1630-2030: Ambulance Service of Manchester Employee BBQ. 275 New State Rd, Manchester.
Wednesday May 22nd
- 0900-1200: Cardiology CME by ECHN at 275 New State Rd, Manchester
- 1200-1400: Hartford Hospital (outside of Conklin Building) Annual Cook-out.
- 1730-1900 Hartford Hospital (outside of Conklin Building) Annual Cool-out.
Thursday May 23rd
- 1100-1300: Life Star Pizza
- 1130-1300: First Responder’s Cookout. MFRE HQ (75 Center St, Manchester)
- 1700-1900: Saint Francis Hospital Food Truck Dinner
- 1800: Johnson Memorial Hospital BBQ. CME follows BBQ at CMEC Amphitheater (the building on the right as you enter the main hospital driveway).
201 Chestnut Hill Road, Stafford Springs.
Road Crew Raffle
- Employees will be automatically entered into the process. Seven full days of raffling will occur, with two winners selected at random per day. Additionally, one Grand Prize winner will be selected at random on Saturday May 25th.
- $10/day for lunch, dinner, or ice cream at Dairy Queen on Hartford Road Manchester. Sunday May 19th – Saturday May 25th.
- $10/day for breakfast or lunch at Chris’s Restaurant in Hartford.Sunday May 19th – Saturday May 25th.
If your organization, facility or agency is having an EMS Week event in the greater Hartford area and you do not see it listed here, please email it to a member of our management team, fill out the contact form, post it as a comment, or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.