MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Very respectable to everyone.
- Very knowledgeable.
- Prompt, courteous and efficient. (14-96899; J. Rasmussen, J. Hornish).
- Very compassionate, comforting and professional. Karen was excellent & calming during my crisis. She is an excellent asset to this company! (14-96660; K. Teixeira, R. Anderson).
- Very good.
- G + N were a great comfort, help + reassurance to me. (14-96565; G. Geres, N. Raiola).
- The crewmembers were kind.
- Very good – That’s two words.
- Very skilled and kind.
- Great x 4.
- Exceptional. The two EMT’s made this very scary situation a manageable problem for me. They were two “Professionals” Thank you! (14-28539; D. Kemp, T. Whalen).
- Very pleasant and caring.
- Caring, professional, careful.
- Consistently top-notch through the years.
- Very kind and courteous. Seemed to really care about the patient and her well being.
- Very professional!
- Friendly, helpful, efficient (14-85817; M. Osborne, J. Rassmussen).
- Excellent! They were great. Thank you – I don’t remember the woman’s name. She was great! The best!!! Thank you! I appreciate her skill, kindness and professionalism in our time of need. (14-94920; G. Geres, E. Vaughn).
- Good crew.
- Prompt – Reassuring to patient + family. (14-98122; S. Lowe and Rocky Hill Volunteer Ambulance).
- The woman who brought my dad home was so wonderful – provided contact information and hugs. (14-99437; D. Achilli).