MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Thorough. The [EMTs] were great. They convinced me to go to the hospital and they were right. Nice people!
- Excellent service, couldn’t have had any better. My mom was transported. The two medics were excellent. Michael had my mom laughing and [they both] made her trip so comfortable. I couldn’t have asked for any better. (ASM’s E998 and E741).
- Caring (appeared in six surveys).
- Very professional (appeared in three surveys).
- Considerate (appeared in three surveys).
- Thank you for being with us.
- Good care.
- Helpful, kind and accommodating. Thank you.
- GREAT JOB!!