Monday May 21st
- 1800: Johnson Memorial Hospital BBQ. CME follows BBQ at CMEC Ammpitheater (the building on the right as you enter the main hospital driveway).
- 201 Chestnut Hill Road, Stafford Springs.
Tuesday May 22nd
- 0730-1200: Hartford Hospital: Annual EMS Week Symposium, ERC 221. A multidisciplinary group if physicians deliver engaging , EMS-specific presentations. No charge, all level of providers are encouraged to attend.
- To register please email David.Bailey@hhchealth.org.
- Breakfast provided
Wednesday May 23rd
- 1200-1500: Windham Hospital BBQ
- 1200-1400: Hartford Hospital (outside of Conklin Building) Annual Cook-out.
- 1100-1300: Saint Francis Hospital Lunch.
- 1730-1900 Hartford Hospital (outside of Conklin Building) Annual Cool-out.
Thursday May 24th
- 1500-1700: Car Seats and First Responders CME at 275 New State Rd, Manchester (must pre-register with Monica.Lucas@ynhh.org).
- 1700-2000: Ambulance Service of Manchester Employee BBQ. 275 New State Rd, Manchester.
- 1700-1900: Saint Francis Hospital Dinner
Road Crew Raffle
- Employees will be automatically entered into the process. Seven full days of raffling will occur, with two winners selected at random per day. Additionally, one Grand Prize winner will be selected at random on Saturday May 26th.
- $10/day for lunch, dinner, or ice cream at Dairy Queen on Hartford Road Manchester. Sunday May 20th – Saturday May 26th.
- $10/day for breakfast or lunch at The Market Restaurant in Hartford.Sunday May 20th – Saturday May 26th.
If your organization, facility or agency is having an EMS Week event in the greater Hartford area and you do not see it listed here, please email it to a member of our management team, fill out the contact form, post it as a comment, or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.