MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Professional, caring and concerned – thank you so very much! (15-66408; K. Caldwell, S. Gregg).
- The gentleman was very professional and concerned. Thank him for his quick action! (15-64972; F. Tomboly, A. Dias).
- The EMT professionals were very nice + did a great job.
- Kind – reassuring – respectful. (15-68474; M. Sparks, M. Khan with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very caring. I appreciated how the crew cleaned up the floor and all the blood from my cut. (15-66964; R. Leslie, S. Boutot).
- Everything was fine. Helpful.
- Well done.
- Very professional and caring. (15-65687; M. Tuttle, R. Anderson).
- Skilled w/ care
- They took the extreme pain I was in very seriously which I appreciate.
- “Experienced and compassionate.” I was so impressed with all those who treated me. They are incredible. (15-68336; C. Lemire, R. Jones with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Capable, professional.
- Confident. Yes, would like to thank the RN (female)…I trusted her judgment. (15-69612; K. Teixeira).
- Very professional.
- Superb. They have earned my utmost respect and thanks. (15-65470; D. Rice, M. Sparks with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Wonderful. Thank you all for what you do!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! (15-70599; R. Grzywinski, C. Lemire).
- Excellent + Very professional.
- Very professional and knowledgeable (15-66650, J. Rosado, R Grzywinski).
- Calm, balanced, compassionate, caring. (15-62715; J. Rasmussen, J. Hornish).
- Skilled and compassionate. (15-70859; K. Caldwell, J. Duval).