MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final part of the survey asks that the respondent, “Please use a word or phrase to describe us and/or the ambulance crew.”
Some of the most recent answers and responses provided in the survey responses include the following quotes:
- Caring, Respectful. They instantly made me feel like everything was going to be okay. The two people were just so wonderful, extremely concerned and empathetic. (16-29487; J. Pearson, K. Stewart).
- I was very impressed with the professionalism and care. Keep up the great work! (16-29485; R. McConville, T. Luetjen with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Great guys. The EMTs came back after my [procedure] to see how I was doing. That meant a lot to me. I can’t thank them enough for their help. (16-28750; S. Gregg, A. Hernandez with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very skilled and caring! Thank you!
- Men were excellent, caring, professional.
- Very nice.
- Well educated. Good job accomplished. (16-30579; J. Shapiro, M. Bouley).
- Very professional and caring.
- Very professional, good sense of humor while providing excellent care. (16-30776; B. Langan, J. Craig).
- The [crew was] wonderful to my husband! (16-30557; E. Sheils, A. Linardo).
- Assured me I’d be ok (well cared for).
- Caring and knowledgeable.
- The crew were so good.
- The ambulance crew could not have been kinder or more comforting. I was grateful. (16-31261; M. Tuttle, J. Startup).
- Very competent.
- Caring x 2.
- I felt that they did everything in a professional manner and greatly helped me relax. I felt safe + secure! Thank you. (16-32106; G. Geres, C. Haag).
- Medics were very kind, considerate and made me feel very comfortable on my first ambulance ride.
- Very good.
- Caring and highly professional. They made my five year old feel very comfortable and no scared! (16-31973; G. Geres, C. Haag).
- Professional and caring. I have never been transported by an ambulance. I was a little anxious, however the team eased my worries. I appreciated their personal and professional care. (16-24253; K. Caldwell, C. Masslon with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).