MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Professional and caring. I have to commend the EMTs for their efforts and concern. (14-54475; T. Whalen, D. Noyes).
- Team co-coordination and care – excellent and reassuring to both patient and family (14-53604; K. Baker, K. Beaulieu with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Very helpful during a very difficult time + caring. You have a excellent staff! Thank you. (14-53200; M. Traber, M. Sparks).
- As a complex medical patient I can be very difficult to treat. The entire crew showed tremendous cooperation and communication in my care and treatment. ie. the driver stopped for the EKG and the “stick” was coordinated with a stop light. What the crew did not realize was their patient is a firefighter, combat life saver and soon to be retired military soldier. I do not easily impress and the care and professionalism of your entire crew regardless of role, reflects great credit upon them and your organization. Please share this strong commendation with the crew. (14-40971; T. Allbee, C. Haag responding with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- “Praise” The EMT/Paramedics were understanding of the situation, provided immediate evaluation of medical requirements and offered medical assistance with professionalism while maintaining the comfort and dignity of my husband. Thank you for being there. (14-52651; T. Allbee, H. Marshall).
- Really professional and calming. (14-51518; A. Fine, D. Hammett).
- As I expect it to be (professional at all times).
- Professional. Your team couldn’t have been better! Thank you. (14-43920; M. Carter, M. Flynn).
- Excellent x 3.
- Professional/well prepared. (14-60160; H. Jolly, A. Harkins).
- Ambulance crew [was] very skilled and pleasant. (14-40966; R. Buechele, H. Marshall).
- [R. Buechele] quickly figured out what would work with my daughter to slow down her breathing. (14-58100).
- Very good.
- Wonderful, professional.
- Comfortable ride + competent crew.
- AWESOME!!!! (14-56665; R. Balkun, M. Hoyt).
- Professional x 5.