MANCHESTER and HARTFORD — Aetna Ambulance and ASM send Patient and Customer Satisfaction Surveys to a random sampling of patients who have received emergency or STAT inter-facility services from our companies.
The final question in the survey asks “Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service?” And, “Please use one word to describe us.”
Some of the answers/responses included:
- Very professional.
- Very professional. I’ve not had to use this type of service before so I’ve nothing to compare. However, I was beyond impressed when an IV can be put in without almost noticing it!
- Compassionate professionals.
- Outstanding people.
- Very quick, efficient, pleasant. Made me relieved to be in good care. Lady who did my EKG etc was very efficient and I believe caught the problem that before had not been [caught]. (14-54068; R. Buechele, M. Sparks, C. Judge).
- Caring and good at explaining what was going on. (14-54065; R. Balkun, D. Rice).
- Professional x 3.
- Dedicated, professional and knowledgeable. (14-53413; C. Ferguson, P. Kelley).
- Excellent service! The ambulance rides like a truck and is uncomfortable. Very bumpy ride.
- Professional. Thank you.
- Very good.
- Efficient. The EMTs had a tough job with me – I had a broken shoulder, they had to get me out of a tiny bathroom without further injury or pain and I think did an excellent overall job. (14-16235; M. Levasseur, R. Bilodeau).
- Very caring, concerned and skilled. I felt totally helped and saved by the whole team that arrived. I don’t know what I would have done without them. (14-51246; J. Bush, D. Tedeschi responding with East Hartford Fire Department).
- Outstanding job!
- Nice to me.
- Caring Compassionate
- The ambulance crew was excellent. (14-58696; R. O’Neil, S. Boutot).
- Efficient, professional and friendly in a scary situation. (14-59545; M. Levasseur, R. Anderson with Manchester Fire Rescue EMS).
- Dedicated, hard working, caring people. Especially Michael (handlebar mustache), a credit to your organization (presumably from East Hartford Fire Department) (14-60280; J. Bak, P. Kelley with East Hartford Fire Department).